If your company uses Tevalis Epos, you can easily connect your account with Planday and automatically import revenue data into Planday.
Once set up you can monitor your revenue in realtime with a recurring auto-refresh at the end of each business day. Revenue data is fetched for the chosen number of past days, so the latest updates will also be shown in Planday. The revenue data in Planday is displayed in days. Monitor your revenue, scheduled labour costs, and labour percentage in the top menu by going to Reports > Revenue or view it directly on your schedule.
Create revenue units
If you haven't already done so, you must first create revenue units for the relevant departments in Planday. To create your revenue units go to Settings > Reports > Revenue. You can find out more about revenue in Planday in this article.
Request details from Tevalis
Before you can setup the integration, you need to contact Tevalis support to request the following details:
- Your Tevalis Company ID
- Your Tevalis Secret
Please be aware that the sales areas in Tevalis you want to import revenue from needs to be setup as permanent sales areas in Tevalis. Tevalis support can assist you with this.
Activate the Tevalis integration
Connect to Tevalis
- Log into Planday and go to Settings > Integrations > Overview.
- Find the Tevalis integration in the POS category and select Add.
- Enter the company ID and the secret, which you received from Tevalis support.
- Select connect. If the connection fails, please check that you have entered the correct connection details from Tevalis.
Configure the settings for the integration.
- Select the number of past days you want to fetch data for. The integration will update the revenue numbers from Tevalis for the number of prior days chosen, so any changes to the revenue data will also appear in Planday.
- Select Overwrite existing data if the integration should overwrite the existing numbers in Planday. This should be selected if the budgeted revenue is entered manually in the revenue report, or if the days being fetched have had any changes or updates made to the revenue numbers in Tevalis.
- Select if you want to include or exclude VAT in the revenue from Tevalis.
Now you can connect the Revenue units in Planday to their corresponding sales area in Tevalis, so the revenue will be imported into the correct departments in Planday and the accurate labour percentage will be calculated.
- Open Location matching by clicking on Show details.
- Here you will see all the Revenue units created for your business in Planday. In the dropdown menu next to the name of each Revenue unit, choose the corresponding sales areas from Tevalis. Select Activate and the integration will start importing your revenue data from Tevalis.