Connect to your iZettle Pro POS solution to automatically import your daily revenue to Planday.
When you're done setting up your revenue will automatically refresh every 5 minutes, allowing you to monitor changes in realtime. Revenue data is fetched for the set number of past days, so any updates to revenue on those those days will be shown. The revenue data in Planday is displayed per day.
Monitor your revenue, scheduled labour costs and labour percentage by going to Reports > Revenue in the top menu, or view it inside your schedule by selecting Show and toggling on revenue in the dropdown menu.
Create revenue units
If you haven't already done so, create revenue units for the relevant departments in Planday. To create your revenue units go to Settings > Reports > Revenue > Units.
You can also learn more about the revenue module in Planday here.
Activate the iZettle Pro integration
Connect to iZettle Pro
- Log into Planday and go to Settings > Integrations > Overview.
- Find the iZettle Pro integration in the POS category, then select Add.
- Select the Revenue Unit in Planday that your revenue data will be sent to.
- Enter your iZettle Pro username and password.
- If you have multiple locations: select Add site, select the Planday revenue units, and enter the credentials for these sites.
- Select connect. If the connection fails, please check that you have entered the correct connection details.
Configure the settings for the integration
- Select the number of past days you want to fetch data for. The integration will update the revenue numbers from iZettle Pro for the number of prior days chosen, so any changes to the revenue data will also appear in Planday.
- Select Overwrite existing data if the integration should overwrite any existing revenue numbers in Planday. Make sure to select this option if you manually enter your budgeted revenue in the revenue report, or if there have been changes or updates made either to the days being fetched or the revenue numbers in iZettle.
- Select whether you want to include or exclude VAT in the revenue from iZettle Pro.
- Select Activate. The integration will start importing your revenue data from iZettle Pro.