Connect to your Lightspeed Retail POS solution to automatically import your daily revenue to Planday.
When you're done setting up, your revenue will automatically refresh every 5 minutes so you can monitor changes in real-time. Revenue data is fetched for a set number of days, so any updates to revenue on those days will be shown.
Monitor your revenue, scheduled labour costs, and labour percentage by going to Reports > Revenue in the top menu, or view it inside your schedule by selecting Show and toggling on Revenue in the dropdown menu.
Create revenue units
If you haven't already done so, create revenue units for the relevant departments in Planday. To create your revenue units go to Settings > Reports > Revenue.
Learn more about the revenue module here.
Activate the Lightspeed Retail integration
Connect to Lightspeed Retail
- Log into Planday and go to Settings > Integrations > Overview.
- Find the Lightspeed Retail integration in the POS category and select Add.
- Click the Connect to Lightspeed button. You'll be re-directed to your Lightspeed retail account where you must Log in and select Authorise application to allow the integration to access your Lightspeed retail account. Once completed, you'll be redirected back to the Planday integration page. From there, open the Lightspeed retail tile to view and confirm that Planday is now connected to your Lightspeed retail account.
- If you have multiple Lightspeed retail accounts, click again on Connect to Lightspeed and follow the same authorization flow in step 3 to connect your additional Lightspeed retail accounts.
Configure the settings for the integration.
- Select the number of past days you want to fetch data for. The integration will update the revenue numbers from Lightspeed Retail for the number of prior days chosen, so any changes to the revenue data will also appear in Planday.
- Select Overwrite existing data if the integration should overwrite the existing figures in Planday. This should be selected if the budgeted revenue is entered manually in the revenue report, if the days being fetched have had any changes, or updates made to the revenue figures in Lightspeed Retail.
- Select whether or not you want to include or exclude VAT in the revenue from Lightspeed Retail.
Configure the integration
Before activating the integration you need to match revenue units to the correct labour cost in Planday. Follow the steps below to make complete the configuration:
- Select if you want to import revenue from Lightspeed Retail by shop or register.
- Select Show details to map your Planday revenue units to your Lightspeed Retail shops or registers selected. This will ensure the revenue from the selected shops or registers will be imported into the correct Department in Planday.
- The side pane will expand to show all the Revenue units created for your business in Planday on the left side. In the dropdown menu next to the name of each Revenue unit, choose the corresponding shop or register from Lightspeed Retail.
- Finaly, select Activate. Now the integration will begin importing your revenue data from Lightspeed Retail.