With Planday you can connect your Gastrofix POS system and automatically import revenue data into Planday.
The integration between the systems imports daily revenue numbers for a selected number of days from Gastrofix to Planday. You can monitor revenue, scheduled labour costs, and payroll percentages from the revenue report and from inside your schedule.
Before you setup the integration, you need to create revenue units for the relevant Departments in Planday. You can create the revenue units in Settings > Reports > Revenue.
Prepare the Gastrofix integration
To begin, please contact Gastrofix so that they can enable the integration from their side. You will also need to request the Business Unit ID for each of your locations.
Activate the Gastrofix integration
Create Scheduled job in Planday
- Log into Planday and go to Settings > Portal settings > Scheduled jobs, then select Create instance.
- In Type select POS integration.
- Add the start date.
- Select Active. At any time, you can disable or pause the integration from importing revenue data from your POS system by unchecking the box.
- Choose the time of day for Planday to import your revenue data. Please note, the integration imports revenue data from the previous three days. We suggest choosing a time after the last business day has ended.
- Choose Repeat week for your revenue to continue importing each week.
- Mark which days of the week your revenue data from the previous days will be imported into Planday. Please note, the selected days are not the dates the revenue was generated, but are rather the days the revenue data from the previous days will import to Planday. If you select Friday at 7am as an import day, Planday will import the revenue data for selected days back in time on Friday at 7am. If an import day reimports revenue data for days already imported to Planday, the existing data will be overwritten by the most recent import for revenue data reporting on those days.After adding the days and time, follow the below steps to complete the connection to Gastrofix the dropdown menu labelled POS service, and select Gastrofix.
Enter the following required details for Omnivore for each revenue unit:
- Business Unit ID.
- Select the number of days you want revenue data retrieved for. Max. 31 days.
- Select if you want the revenue data to include or exclude VAT.
- NetTotal for revenue excl. VAT.
- Total for revenue incl. VAT.
- Select if you want the integration to overwrite existing revenue data. This could be revenue forecast typed in manually or if you import for several days back in time, and you want this to be updated if there are any changes made in Gastrofix.
- Select Verify login credentials to verify your access to Gastrofix
- Select Save. Now the integration to Gastrofix is ready to send you the revenue data to Planday.
Once your integration to Gastrofix is active, you will see it set to active on the Planday Integration page in Settings > Integrations > Overview.