If you’re using Lohn AG to manage your company payroll, quickly export your payroll data from Planday into a payroll report based on the worktime import to Lohn AG.
Follow the steps below to get the most out of using Lohn AG together with Planday.
1. Activate payroll export for Lohn AG
Log into Planday and go to the integration page in Settings > Integrations > Activate & manage.
Find Lohn AG and click Activate.
2. Add salary identifiers & codes to Planday
To ensure you have the correct payroll format to match your records in both systems, you need to add your salary identifiers and salary codes from Lohn AG to Planday.
To update each employee in Planday with their unique salary identifier, go to People > select and edit employee > Salary > add Salary identifier.
Update Planday with Salary codes from Lohn AG so it can identify, if the data in the export file should be counted as normal hours, special hours or payroll supplements.
If you want to apply salary codes for payroll supplements you need to create the payroll supplements and then add the salary code according to the specifications from Lohn AG, which you can also se below. Create the payroll supplements in Settings > Payroll > Payroll supplements.
If you are using Planday to register e.g. sickness and it's created as a shift type, you can also apply salary codes to that specific shift types. Go to Settings > Schedule > Shift types and edit the shift type you want to apply the salary code for.
Lohn AG is working with specific salary codes for the shift types, which you can see here:
Finally, if you want to separate the hours between different employee groups for the employees payroll, you can apply specific salary codes to different employee groups. Apply salary codes to employee groups in the top menu People > Employee groups > and edit the employee group to enter the salary code. The salary code for the employee group will then overwrite the salary code for normal worked hours.
You can learn more about preparing payroll here.
Before exporting the payroll export file, remember to check up on approved shifts.
3. Export Lohn AG payroll reports from Planday
- Go to Payroll > Payroll export
- Choose date interval
- Choose between all employees or select specific employee groups
- Under Format, choose Lohn AG
- Download file
4. Import Planday Payroll reports into Lohn AG
- Login to your Lohn AG account
- In your account you need to have the rights "Arbeitszeiten Import"
- Create a new pay run by clicking on the Import/Export and choose Arbeitszeiten Import. Now choose "Datei auswählen" and import the Lohn AG payroll report which you have generated in Planday. Please verify the content before importing it into Lohn AG. Then click "Import starten" to import the content.