You can request a copy of your personal data that Planday holds on you.

Planday collects and processes personal data, as described in Planday’s privacy policy.

Planday will work with your employer to fulfill this right.

I use a Planday account, can I request my data?

Yes, you should firstly ask your employer for the data, however you can also contact our support team, and we’ll be happy to assist you.

To request data, please see the below section “How do I make a subject access request?”

I am an admin of a Planday account, can I request data?

If you are an admin, and you want a full copy of data on the account, please contact our support team.

How current is the available data?

Any data requested is the data that Planday holds at that point in time.

If an employee has requested that their data is deleted, and Planday has (after internal consultation and investigation) deleted this data, then that data may not be available.

If an admin has deleted data in the account, this data will also not be available to the employee

How do I request my data?

You can request a copy of the data that Planday holds about you. Please send a request via the Planday contact page. This form will be electronically sent to our support team.

If you want to request your data verbally, please phone our Support line, and we will then open a case. The Support Team will then ask for you to complete the Subject Access request form.

We have the right to establish your identity when making a request, and may ask for additional proof of identification. Please note that once this form is submitted electronically, this is equivalent to signing a paper copy of the form.

When will I receive the data Planday has on me?

Planday will provide a copy of the data held on you within one month (calendar days) of the request. This timeline starts the day after the request was made until the corresponding calendar date in the next month.

Something is not right, what do I do?

Firstly, please contact our support team. Alternatively, please refer to our Complaints Handling process.

Did this answer your question?