GDPR requires that some companies have a Data Protection Officer (DPO). Planday’s has voluntarily appointed a DPO who is responsible for the following:
- Educating employees on why GDPR compliance is important
- Training staff involved in data processing
- Auditing our systems to ensure compliance and addressing problem areas proactively
- Serving as the point of contact for GDPR authorities
- Maintaining data processing records, which must be turned over to customers if asked
Planday’s DPO is Stephen Lucas, Planday’s CFO. To contact the DPO, please email email@example.com with your query.