Connect your Trivec Domino POS to automatically import your daily revenue to Planday. The steps outlined below will guide you through the process of activating the integration.
When you've completed the process your revenue will automatically refresh every 5 minutes allowing you to monitor changes in realtime. Revenue data is fetched for a set number of past days, meaning any updates to revenue on those days will be shown.
Monitor your revenue, scheduled labour costs and labour percentage by going to Reports > Revenue in the top menu, or view it inside your schedule by selecting Show and toggling on revenue in the dropdown menu.
Create revenue units
If you haven't already done so, you must first create revenue units for the relevant departments in Planday. To create your revenue units go to Settings > Reports > Revenue > Units. Learn more about the revenue module in Planday here.
Request details from Trivec
Before continuing the setup process for the integration in Planday, you first need to contact Trivec support to request the following:
- To enable the Planday integration module in your Trivec Domino license.
- To provide the connection URL that should be used for setting up the integration in Planday.
- Instructions on updating the firewall settings.
Activate the Trivec Domino integration
Connect to Trivec Domino
- In Planday go to Settings > Integrations > Overview.
- Find the Trivec Domino integration in the POS category and select Add.
- Enter the Connection URL provided by Trivec support.
- Select Connect. If the connection fails, please check that you have entered the correct connection details from Trivec.
Configure the settings for the integration.
- First, select the number of past days from which to fetch data. The integration will update the revenue numbers from Trivec Domino for the number of prior days chosen, so any changes to the revenue data will also appear in Planday.
- Select Overwrite existing data if the integration should overwrite any existing revenue numbers in Planday. Make sure to select this option if you manually enter your budgeted revenue in the revenue report, or if there have been changes or updates made either to the days being fetched or the revenue numbers in Trivec Domino.
- Choose whether or not you want to include or exclude VAT in the revenue from Trivec Domino
Now you can connect the Revenue units in Planday to their corresponding Centers or Users in Trivec Domino, so the revenue will be imported into the correct departments in Planday and the accurate labour % will be calculated.
- First, choose whether or not you want to import the revenue from Centers or Users in Trivec Domino.
- Open Location matching by selecting Show details.
- Here you will see all the Revenue units created for your business in Planday. In the dropdown menu next to the name of each Revenue unit, choose the corresponding Center or user.
- Select Activate and the integration will start importing your revenue data from Trivec Domino.